Saturday, October 8, 2011

Whats Important?

There is so many things going on in the world today..My hair shouldn't be on my mind like it is. but it is.  2 years ago I went natural (no perms).  I was losing hair, getting older and all. I decided to go natural, but one thing I didn't change, I still colored my hair.  Seems everyone is saying   "30 years of coloring now I tired," me too.  Being natural and taking care of my hair made my hair grow super fast and my roots started growing out overnight.  Fighting to keep my roots covered took to much of my time.

I did the big chop again. and now I'm growing my hair back without coloring.  In one way its more freedom, but to chop off my hair and be gray all of a sudden is like a shock.  I tried to let the gray grow in naturally  for about three months.  The stripes of all the faded dye was so terrible looking, one day I went to the shop and said: "chop it off ".  So I'm trying to embrace...

How to embrace my gray, when my makeup needs to change, Really...my clothes the colors clash, what to do...What are your challenges with your gray, silver, white hair...I do have many.

No comments:

Post a Comment