Monday, April 9, 2012

TWIST OUT ON GRAY NATURAL HAIR.

When I do a Twist Out on my hair the hair will feel very soft and shinny.  I choose styles that will keep my hair from looking dry and wirely.  Gray hair has that reputation.  I 've notice if I moisturize and keep my hair clumped together as much as possible I can wear it loose and it will look soft and stay that way.  When I say clumped together I mean braided or twisted or something like that.  At night I make sure my hair is moist twisted  braided or tied down.  Then the next day its ready to style..

On this twist out I used Coconut Oil and Shea Moisture Leave in..for moisture.  On dampen hair I twisted my hair that night into about 12 twists.  Took about 15 minutes. 

The next morning, carefully unravel.    Using only my fingers I fluff it out and thats it..Thats all...No wirely or dried out hair....






This is my results.  I will cover at night with a bonnet and the style will last for days.....

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lady! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jus love your gray hair. I do not have the thickness you have but this is very nice. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have gray hair thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this, you make it easy to care gray hair and how to keep it from being wirey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! 😍Waiting for my gray to grow out,I've stopped coloring it,Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you keep your Silver hair looking so moist? Mine looks like a big ball of cotton.

    ReplyDelete