Tuesday, September 3, 2013

ITS BEEN 2 YEARS!!!

August 1, 2012 my Anniversary Day of my second big chop.  I cut my colored hair down to the GRAY..I left the shop with about 3/4inches of hair.
I still remember that day,walking out of the shop really fast and jumping into my car so no one would see me.  It was funny,  my hairdresser work in the back of a Barbershop and the Barbershop was full of men.  I had to past through to exit and  ofcourse the Barber commented "Now thats a haircut" or something like that.
I hated the cut and not to thrilled about the gray.
Imagine having black long hair one day and the next a short teeny weeny afro(TWA).
Times have change and I wish I had never colored my hair.  What was the Big Deal..

I AM A UNDERCOVER GRAY NO MORE!!!!!!

This is a video of my Journey the past 2 years:

No comments:

Post a Comment