Monday, July 8, 2013

HOMEMADE ANTI-ITCH SCALP OIL...

Recipe: 2oz of Almond Oil
              2oz of Castro Oil
              25 drops of Tea Tree Oil
               25 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
               10 drops of Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
                10 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil

I put ingredients in a recycled applicator plastic bottle. 

Every night I apply to my scalp and message in.  I found this keeps my scalp from itching.  I have no problem with flakes either. 
I sometimes add a little more cinnamon and peppermint, but not so much that it burns.  I heard that some of those ingredients stimulate the hair to grow so that's an added plus.  I'm no chemist so I don't know if there are to much essential oils or not.  I use this on my hair and have been for a long while and I appreciate not having to scratch my head.  I believe it helps my hair to grow too.  You know Rosemary is the RO in Rogaine..

Making your own hair products saves you money and you know exactly whats in it....

No comments:

Post a Comment