Wednesday, July 3, 2013

LAST SUMMER I STARTED THE CURLY GIRL METHOD(CGM)

While on my journey I discovered the Curly Girl Method.  I  watch utubers  that had been using this method to keep their curly kinky hair moisturized.  Everyone knows how Gray hair has the reputation of being dry.  So I was interested in this method.  I ordered the book(The Curly Girl Method..Author Lorianne Messey) on my phone and read the few pages that was dedicated to Afro American  Kinky Coily Hair.. I followed it exactly for about 3 months..
My hair have never been so moisturized.  I loved it.  Now the first  week or so my hair reacted funny.  My scalp dried and itched(I will give recipe for my anti-inch oil that I use for my scalp tomorrow.) and the hair seemed dry..I  stuck to it and to my surprise it worked better than I can say. 
Since then I modified a little but basically I do the CGM...Using this method, I use a lot of conditioner and not much shampoo. My Video when I started the CGM and a photo about 4weeks later.. Both are wash n go's.  Notice the shine in the photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment