Monday, July 1, 2013

MY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IS ALMOST HERE...

I can't believe its been more then a year since I posted.   Soon it will be 2 years since my big chop and me wearing out my GRAY hair...I remember being so self conscious then, and now I love my Silver hair.
I plan to post everyday in July.
August 1, 2013 will be my 2 year anniversary of my big chop and when I started wearing out my Gray/Silver hair.
I will share info on things I've tried that made caring for my hair easier.  I may share things that was a complete fail too.  (Trails and Errors).
Since I've been natural I don't use heat much in my hair.  Believe this. my hair now is as thick as my hair was in High School.   I've straighten my hair about 4 times in 2 years and that is usually to do a length check.  By the way, I used Crisco shortening as a heat protectant.  I didn't use a blow dryer and went though the hair once using the chase method....  It was so easy to straighten especially when properly moisturized..  

1 comment:

  1. Your hair look awesome. I've just started my transition in 2018. So empowering. Glad came across your blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete